Google Analytics for Bloggers & Content Publishers is the definitive Analytics training manual for bloggers, digital magazines, news tabloids and other content-based websites.
In this complete Google Analytics training volume, R.J. Lewis teaches website owners and marketers the skills and techniques to effectively analyse website performance and readership levels – and how to use the data to improve content and website promotion.
Written in a light-hearted, humorous style, the book is delivered in a workshop-style format – gently easing the reader into Google Analytics fundamentals – before gradually introducing the reader to more advanced and powerful forms of readership analysis.
Topics covered in Google Analytics for Bloggers & Content Publishers include:
- Installing and setting up Google Analytics
- Preparing your Analytics view for content analysis.
- The main Google Analytics reports.
- Creating blogger dashboards.
- Learning the basic forms of analysis.
- Understanding the different online channels and how you earn readers from them.
- Understanding demographic data and acting on it.
- Tracking valuable reader behaviour.
- Understanding and analysing readership loyalty and retention.
- How to more effectively analyse content performance.
- Labelling article topics and subjects types for more effective analysis.
- Using audience data to inspire content ideas.
- Tracking social media and other marketing campaigns.
- Advanced reader segmentation and analysis.
- Analysing individual readers.
- Tracking trolls and other unwanted visitors.
- Setting up and using Tag Manager.
- Using the Google Analytics App.
Purchasing The Book – Special Offer
Google Analytics for Bloggers & Content Publishers will be released on Kindle in March 2018.
The book will be available to purchase for £7.99.
However, if you subscribe to my mailing list now, then you will receive an email prior to release day allowing you to purchase the book at the reduced rate of £3.99.
Subscribe below to secure the book at the reduced rate of £3.99 – hurry!